Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's Going On...?

Sometimes things get just a little too busy around here and things are left undone. Sometimes we feel overworked and just need to step back and re-evaluate how things are going or how something should be done differently then what we first decided. Well it has been one of those moments these past few days. 
We have manual powered tools and were looking for some electric tools to get things done a little faster. Only thing we came across on Sunday was a dealer with sewing items. I am going back this weekend to see if I cannot find a foot to fit my sewing machine so that I can finally use it. I did buy a couple project patterns to work on after dark when all daylight hours work is done. 
Monday and Tuesday I was feeling under the weather and enjoying the downtime to pre-occupy my cranky teether. Now it is time to get some more work done. What is coming now, before we can cut back anymore vegetation is the garbage pickup of the bottles, cans, bricks, rocks, toys and whatever else was left from previous tenants.
I will be posting more pictures as they come. I am also looking for a better video editor, one that will give me more options and capabilities then Windows movie Maker. Till later happy reading and ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X