Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

I had a great weekend. I actually spent more time outdoors this weekend then I normally do on any given day. It was not to hot and just breezy enough to be bearable. I watered my garden and tasted my first tomato. It was ripe but not quite soft enough but it was still tasty none the less. Strange thing though some of the seeds had black spots in the center. The tomato looked more like a bell pepper inside.
The plant is so overgrown I keep cutting it back. I am having a great time with this as it seems to forever be flowering then giving me more tomatoes.
This is my strawberry plant and it is going on its second round of flowering. By the way the strawberry seeds I ordered came in today. I plan on planting some this week hopefully.
The only plants I actually have grown from seed do far are...
my brussel sprouts and whatever else I have in this group. This started out in one of those tubs you get from hospital stays (the marigolds were seeded straight into the garden). I had at least six different types of plants in it but this is all I have left. As I mentioned previously my corn died during silking due to lack of time to take care of it. It is late and my boyfriend just got home from work so I will say till later happy reading and ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X