Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Running Scared

It has been brought to my attention that the news has been running scared of Ron Paul to the point where there has been what is called a media blackout on him. Now they grab a hold of something Ron Paul says and twists it to sound the way they want it heard. All of a sudden news is now covering Ron Paul saying that he does not want the Oval Office. It was a simple question by interviewer Terry Moran, "Do you see yourself in the oval office?" To which Paul answered no. That in no way means he does not want to be President. That same question could be asked of anyone. I cannot see myself in the White House even though I have given serious consideration to running. This in no way means that I do not want to be president it just means it is hard to picture.
I do not watch the news on television anymore as it is only stories covered that do not have much bearing on the true state of country affairs. I have to look it up online where there are several sources to corroborate the truthfulness. It is sad that it has gotten to the point where the media is no longer reliable for unbiased truth in news worthy reporting. There are a few other things that have caught my attention lately but that will come in a few days. Time enough to research it better and allow me a little more time to play in my produce patch. Well till later happy reading and ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X