Friday, March 30, 2012

Day X 3

I am feeling a little disappointed as I wanted to have up to
the tree at the end of the table cleared to the fence line. Unfortunately my little one is not wanting me to be more then sitting distance from him. So basically after we sat and watched the lizards frolic, the grass near the date palm to the left was cut leaving a very nicely trimmed area from the back of the laundry shed to the area where the previous tenant grew there own garden. I also managed to trim some of the vines from
this tree. The bad thing is all the pictures I am taking after cleanup are not recorded by the phone until much later. I will try to post the newer pictures tomorrow before I go out and attempt to accomplish more then just watching lizards frolic. In any case no matter how much I manage to get done during a day I am enjoying doing it and would like to make sharing my experiences a full time job. I will not hear that it cannot be done. I am determined to make it possible. I am going to call it a Friday night so till later happy reading and ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X