Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day X 2


I told my family about my challenge so they agreed to help when possible. Since my post yesterday we have gotten lots done but I am by no means anywhere near done. We got some brush cleared by pulling it out and what was too hard to pull got the machete. After that the lawn mower was run. I got help with chopping up the dead-fall that will be used in the fire-pit. In between all of this we were dodging carpenter ants. Everytime I turned around I was discovering that my yard is infested with these darn things and boy do they look nasty. Well check out what we have accomplished so far...
 
I would have to say this one is my favorite. I was trying to pull the vines off but I pulled the whole tree down. 
This is just a small section and there is alot more work do be done but I hope to make it into a nice flower/veggie garden. I will post a list of plant seeds that I have as soon as I get the chance. but for now I am going to rest and get something to eat. Til later happy reading and ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X