Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day X

I have been living here for somewhere around four to five years and am tired of my half ass attempt at yard cleaning and gardening. I have gotten to the point of challenging myself to clean this up and make it presentable and enjoyable for the wild life as well as for my family and anyone who may take over after I move away. So here is what I am going to do. This is going to be my daily journal of what I have done and how much I have managed to clean and re/plant. What I ask from you in return is to donate to help me to continue this task and posting my activities.  For any readers in the 727 area code I have lots of plants and planting/mulch materials. If you are interested in getting any leave a message in the comments. Til Later happy reading and ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate for Day X